The First Beer Spa Pilsen welcomes you
We offer an original spa treatment based on the use of only natural ingredients, materials and old Czech healing procedures.
THE FIRST BEER SPA PILSEN is located in the house “At the Golden Lamb”, which is a National Cultural Monument. The house stands in the very heart of the city, on the Republic Square, directly opposite the famous St. Bartholomew’s Cathedral. The history of the world brewing industry was written in this house when in the 13th century the house received the so-called “brewing right” from King Wenceslas II. and could thus participate in the production of the Pilsner beer. Spa Beerland® and Plzeňský Prazdroj® build on this history and invite you to a unique beer wellness.
When you visit our SPA BEERLAND® PILSEN beer spa you will be able to:
- Reserve a beer spa room just for yourself
- Relax in original, handmade, thousand-litre oak tubs
- Experience a 100% natural bath in beer extracts and herbal beer blends
- Tap up and drink unlimited amounts of light and dark beer
- Relax on a bed of real wheat straw by the warmth of the stove
- Enjoy fresh homemade beer bread
- Choose from the following rooms: Alte Pilsen, Alte Brauerei
Description of the procedure
Beer bath Pilsen – takes place in handmade, thousand-litre whirlpool tubs made of Royal Oak and is based on bathing in natural extracts used to brew Czech Pilsner Urquell® beer – selected hop varieties, brewer’s yeast and malt. The high content of hop essential oils contributes to the overall vitalisation and relaxation of skin pores. The brewer’s yeast has a beneficial effect on skin regeneration thanks to its high vitamin B content and active enzymes. Thanks to this unique combination of natural ingredients and the magical effect of the royal oak tree, which has always been a symbol of longevity and resilience, the bath stimulates metabolism, flushes harmful substances from the body, releases internal and external tension, fatigue and stress, and thus leads to perfect mental and physical relaxation. During the beer bath you will be able to drink unlimited amounts of genuine Czech Pilsner Urquell® beer
Alte Pilsen →
The bath is followed by a rest on a bed of real wheat straw, which we grow on our own organic fields. The wheat will promote the absorption of all the vitamins and extracts from the previous bath. During your rest you will be able to enjoy fresh homemade beer bread. A hot tile stove will keep you company on the resting bed.
← Alte Brauerei
- Premises of house “At the Golden Lamb” with a history dating back to the 13th century, from era of King Wenceslas II., which is registered as a national cultural monument
- Location in the very heart of the historical centre of Pilsen, directly opposite the famous St. Bartholomew’s Cathedral
- Interiors furnished with handmade vintage furniture
- Unique display of historic brewing equipment from the Pilsner Urquell Museum
- Bricks from the local Pilsner Klotz brickyard, from which the water tower of Pilsner Urquell is built
- Two spa rooms: Alte Brauerei and Alte Pilsen
- Alte Brauerei for up to 4 people with 2 tubs with hand-painted stained glass windows depicting historic Pilsen and the Pilsner Urquell Brewery
- Alte Pilsen for up to 6 people with 3 tubs with historic tiled stove and hand-painted ceilings
During the treatment you will have the entire beer bath exclusively to yourself and will be able to drink unlimited amounts of beer.
|Počet osob||Počet van||Cena za 1 hodinu||Cena za osobu|
|1 osoba||1 káď||1.600 Kč||1.600 Kč za osobu|
|2 osoby||1 káď||2.300 Kč||1.150 Kč za osobu|
|2 osoby||2 kádě||2.900 Kč||1.450 Kč za osobu|
|3 osoby||2 kádě||3.900 Kč||1.300 Kč za osobu|
|4 osoby||2 kádě||4.600 Kč||1.150 Kč za osobu|
|3 osoby||3 kádě||4.500 Kč||1.500 Kč za osobu|
|4 osoby||3 kádě||5.000 Kč||1.250 Kč za osobu|
|5 osob||3 kádě||5.500 Kč||1.100 Kč za osobu|
|6 osob||3 kádě||6.000 Kč||1.000 Kč za osobu|
Exkluzivní pronájem na 1 hodinu celého Spa Beerland celkem 2 místnosti (max. 10 osob)
|Počet osob||Počet kádí||Cena za 1 hodinu||Cena za osobu|
|max. 10 osob||5 kádí||9.900 Kč||990 Kč za osobu|
Price per person from 48 EUR depending on the chosen option
15% discount for the second hour
30% discount on the second hour if booked for 2.5 hours
By booking the client confirms that he/she agrees to the general terms and conditions. Children aged 3 – 18 years are charged 550 CZK / 20 EUR as the second person in one bath. A separate bath for a child is possible from the age of 15 and is charged 1100 czk / 40 eur. Persons up to and including the age of 18 are only allowed to enter when accompanied by an adult and are prohibited from consuming alcoholic beverages. Prices include VAT and service in a foreign language.
No. 1 in Spa & Wellness on
Tag us in your photo #SPABEERLAND, rate us, and get our natural beer cosmetics for FREE!
Become our fan, every 100th fan of the “Beer Spa Beerland” page will receive a FREE beer spa for 2 people!
Give the gift of experience
Order a gift voucher and make yourself or your loved ones happy with an original gift!
Where to find us
How far we are from
St. Bartholomew’s Cathedral 20 m
City Hall and Information Centre 20 m
Prazdroj Brewery Museum 150 m
Hotel Marriot 200 m
How to reach us
by car – parking is possible on the square
by train – we are 900 metres from the train station
by bus – 1 km from the bus station
by tram – tram N1, N2
THE FIRST BEER SPA PILSEN
Náměstí Republiky 3, Plzeň, 301 00
www.beerspa-beerland.com | email@example.com
Phone: +420 607 227 227
Open daily from 10:00 to 19:00
OPERATOR: Lamar Spa, s.r.o., Klimentská 1, Praha 1, 110 00, IČ: 08054665, DIČ: CZ08054665